Is it safe to give online?
Yes. Fellowship One is a Christian company that Orangecrest Community Church uses to provide online giving options. Click here to learn more about the security measures used by Fellowship One.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover (either debit or credit cards).
Immediately after submitting your giving contribution, you will receive an e-mail verifying your gift.
Contributions will be taken from your specified bank account within 48 business hours of the date you requested. This allows time for the contribution to be processed through both your bank and the church’s bank. If the date of your contribution falls on a weekend or a holiday, the transaction will be initiated on the next banking day.
Yes. You can edit your recurring payments by logging into your account and changing your reoccurring payment.
The following resources are great places to start:
- God and Money by Crown Financial Ministries
- Seven Baby Steps to Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey
- Making Financial Decisions by Crown Financial Ministries
- Plans and Goals by Crown Financial Ministries
- The Truths About Budgeting by Dave Ramsey
- How to Control Your Spending by Crown Financial Ministries
- Common Errors and Expenses that Lead to Debt by Crown Financial Ministries
- Finding Financial Freedom by Crown Financial Ministries
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.