We’ve got a great portable situation, why change that?
- God is Providing Growth: we need to be prudent and steward wisely.
- Permanent: communicate to our neighbors that we’re here to stay.
- Visible: we want people to find us!
- Ministry Advantage: minimize as many limitations as possible to accomplish our mission.
- Kid Space: we have nearly as many kids at our church as adults.
- Bold Faith: this is the next big faith step, just like we’ve done before, and will continue to do.
- Prudence: in the long-run, purchasing a property is prudent.
CLICK HERE to see the entire PREP launch event from June 15th, 2018.
What are we asking people to do?
- Pray for a willing heart (1 Chron 29:5-6, 9, 17)
- Respond to what God directs you to give (Exodus 25:1-2; 2 Cor 8:11-12)
- Eagerly expect to see God work (Eph 3:20; Heb 11:1, 6)
- Pray God brings the right opportunity in time (Eph 5:15-16; Gal 6:9-10)
Consider giving an up-front, sacrificial gift to meet our initial goal of $500,000 by August 31st, 2018
Kick-Start a monthly gift, above-and-beyond your regular giving to OCC.
Ways to Give
Up-front gift ideas
- Yard Sale
- Sell extra car
- Sell unused toys
- Give on profits from home sale
- Large bake sale
- Sell old/used electronics
- Give from personal savings
- Tap into home equity (Refi home)
Above and beyond regular giving ideas
- Modify habits (Food, Drink, Entertainment)
- Minimize/cancel optional monthly expenses
- Cable (shut off for one month or more)
- Utility Bills (reduce energy/utility use)
- Yard word (cancel landscaper)
- Earn additional income
- Change retirement contributions
- Re-route charitable giving
- Delay vehicle upgrades
- Use Giving Envelope on Sunday Mornings
- Text Giving: 951-777-2667 (use keyword “Building”)
- Automate giving via bank bill pay
- CLICK HERE to give online
*When you give via credit card, we pay a 3% fee
*Be sure and indicate “Building & Expansion”