August 6-10 | 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
At the Orange Terrace Community Center
20010 Orange Terrace Pkwy. Riverside, 92508
Get ready for a high-energy, week-long program for children ages 5-12. Kids get introductory instruction in a handful of team sports and learn about Biblical values that lead to success.
What to Expect:
- Introduction Sports Instruction
- Rock the camp with team challenges and cheers
- Get pumped with opening rallies
- Group huddles to inspire you each night
- Prizes and T-Shirts
- Summer Bash on Friday night for the WHOLE family
While your kids are out having a blast feel free to check out our parent lounge with the “Raising Successful Kids” mini-series, appetizers, door prizes and more!
$25 per child before July 30th
$35 per child after July 30th
*Includes skill development in listed sports, snacks, door prizes and Summer Bash activities.
* Kids must be ages 5-12 by the start of Sports Camp on August 6.
If you’re ready to register CLICK HERE!
On Friday, August 10th, we will be closing out Our week of Sports Camp with a Summer Bash!! The whole family is invited to join us Friday for our closing ceremonies, followed by water and yard games, snow cones, prizes, and more!